This post is kind of late, but I’m still going to do it. I’ve read a total of 9 books in April, and I’m happy about it. So without further ado, here are the books that I’ve read in the month of April.
Books read in April:
- The Marriage Bargain by Jennifer Probst
- Until Next Time by Amy Lignor
- Die for Me by Amy Plum
- The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald
- Until I Die by Amy Plum
- When You Were Mine by Rebecca Serle
- 7 Clues to Winning You by Kristin Walker
- The Right and the Real by Joelle Anthony
- Truly, Madly, Deeply, You by Cecilia Robert
What about you? What did you read in April? Let me know down in the comment section.