Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday (3)

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly post by Jill at Breaking the Spine to spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

This week I'm waiting on...


Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi
Release Date: November 15th, 2011

Juliette hasn't touched anyone in exactly 264 days. The last time she did, it was an accident, but The Reestablishment locked her up for murder. No one knows why Juliette's touch is fatal. As long as she doesn't hurt anyone else, no one really cares. The world is too busy crumbling to pieces to pay attention to a 17-year-old girl. Diseases are destroying the population, food is hard to find, birds don't fly anymore, and the clouds are the wrong color. 
The Reestablishment said their way was the only way to fix things, so they threw Juliette in a cell. Now so many people are dead that the survivors are whispering war- and The Reestablishment has changed its mind. Maybe Juliette is more than a tortured soul stuffed into a poisonous body. Maybe she's exactly what they need right now.
Juliette has to make a choice: Be a weapon. Or be a warrior. 
________________________
I can’t wait to read this books! November won’t come fast enough. I've heard so many great things about Shatter Me. The cover is just gorgeous
What are you “waiting on”?
Leave your link to your own WW

12 comments:

Lisa said...

Great choice!! I can't wait for my review copy to arrive <3 The cover is beautiful, even though many have said that it's completely unrelated to the story haha. Thanks for stopping by!

Rebecca said...

Awesome choice! This is on my waiting list as well:)
Rebecca
www.bendingthespine.blogspot.com

Kristan said...

This book sounds intense! I'm definitely excited for it as well. It reminds me of that girl from x-men. I wish we could just fast forward to all the release dates for upcoming books because there are just too many that I'm dying to read!

Kristan @ Lost Amongst the Shelves

Giselle said...

Great choice! I've read this one and it's really cool. I hope you like it.

Giselle
Xpresso Reads
Don't forget to enter my giveaway for an ARC of Legend ;)

Crystal said...

I love this cover and the blurb sounds great. I just love this type of story and the main character having to make that type of choice has me completely intrigued and wanting to know what she will do. Great choice and this is definitely going on my wishlist!

Here is my WoW.

Greta is Erikasbuddy said...

I super can't wait for this book either!! Can't wait!!!

Paranormal Wastelands' WoW:
http://paranormalwastelands.blogspot.com/2011/09/waiting-on-wednesday_28.html

Zompacolypse is coming. Are you infected?

turn-the-page.net said...

Ive heard lots of good things about this one - great choice!

Thanks for stopping by :)

Amy @ Turn the Page

Mimi Valentine said...

Oh my gosh, I can't wait until Shatter Me comes out! I was absolutely pining for it even before the cover was released and now it just makes me love it even more!

Awesome pick for your WOW, SQ! Thanks so much for stopping by! :)

District YA said...

I WoWed this a couple of weeks ago - it sounds so awesome!!

Great Pick!

fivealarmbookreviews.com said...

Ya, I agree. Can't wait for this myself! My WOW

Grace Fonseca said...

Funny this should be on your WOW. Will be posting my review of this book some time next week. It is very good.

Casey (The Bookish Type) said...

Great pick! Everyone has been raving about this one! It's almost October...and then it will be almost November!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...